The mission of the Pennsylvania State Constables Association, a dynamic and diverse organization, is to promote high standards of integrity, professionalism, dedication, and support through meaningful programs, benefits, communication, and services.
- To preserve and protect the Constitutional office of the Constable.
- To improve public understanding and awareness.
- To be a unified voice addressing local and state issues.
- To maintain a close working relationship with state lawmakers on issues of mutual concerns.
- To continue the process of life-long learning through mentoring programs for new Constables.
- To promote recognition of the value of Constables and the services they provide.
- To provide immediate support to fellow state constables in the time of need.